Lincoln Green, Burmantofts and Richmond Hill, Leeds

Posted by admin on March 27, 2010
Burmantofts and Richmond Hill, Leeds, WEST YORKSHIRE

Three ten-storey T-plan balcony access blocks built as public housing as part of the Lincoln Green Estate development. Each block contains 60 dwellings, providing 180 dwellings in total. The blocks were designed by the City Architect, R. A. H. Livett. Construction was approved by committee in 1959.

For more information on this site, please follow the link below:

http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1507778

Tags: ,